ARE YOU A BADASS IN YOUR FIELD BUT FEEL CLUELESS ABOUT HOW TO MAKE IT A PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
as wellness professionals, we tend to feel like we should give our time and expertise away for free (or cheap) to help those that need it.
Here's the truth: It's safe to make a great living while helping people and protecting your own time and energy. I'll show you how.
A frazzled business owner...
Six short years ago, I owned and operated a successful real estate brokerage with 10+ agents hustling like crazy to make a living in a very depressed real estate market. Believe me when I tell you that hustle is really the only word that can describe my business in those days...but I wouldn't change that experience for the world. I got a fast-track business education that no MBA program could have ever prepared me for, and I am damn proud of what the fruits of my labor brought.
goes FROM REAL ESTATE TO HOLISTIC NUTRITION?
As long hours, too little sleep, a baby at home, and too many extra-large coffees took their toll, I started to get really sick and realized that I needed to address my health. Little did I know that my personal quest to learn about nutrition would lead me down a totally new path towards becoming an NTP. To be honest, I didn't enroll in the NTP training program for a year worth of intense schooling because I wanted to make a business out of it. (I already had a business selling houses!) I just wanted to create health and healing for myself and my family.
I found my stride (accidentally) when my new-found passion for nutrition consulting collided with my entrepreneur spirit, and I just couldn't help myself: my online nutrition consulting business was born! Over the course of the last year, I have been able to build my website from scratch, optimize my social media accounts, SEO, crack the code on digital and email marketing, AND create two huge online courses which are now selling through various funnels on autopilot.
I did all of those things on a serious budget and from my laptop...no expensive equipment or tech background required! It has been a hell of a year, but I was able to do all of it without losing my marbles because along the way I implemented specific systems into my business that allow me to maximize productivity (and profit!) without sacrificing my sanity. Spoiler alert: I am now taking a limited amount of coaching clients who want to learn these tools and transform their own wellness businesses.
now I'm teaching other holistic practitioners and wellness professionals how to streamline their 1:1 client based businesses or digital products into the well-oiled machines they should be.
HOLISTIC NUTRITIONISTS, NTP'S, YOGA INSTRUCTORS, MASSAGE THERAPISTS, ACUPUNCTURISTS, HEALTH COACHES OR OTHER WELLNESS PROFESSIONALS:
YOUR WORK IS MEANINGFUL FOR YOUR CLIENTS AND YOUR BUSINESS SHOULD REFLECT YOUR BIGGEST VISION FOR YOURSELF AND SERVING THOSE CLIENTS.
If you currently feel:
- Totally overwhelmed with your load of 1:1 clients and feel yourself getting really burnt out.
- OR you wish you had a bunch of clients but right now you are just hearing crickets.
- You have so much knowledge and expertise to share but the "business part" of your business seems like way too steep of a learning curve.
- You dream of a day where you could hire an assistant, but the thought of trying to train someone on your (nonexistent) systems and workarounds would basically be impossible.
- You can't run an online business because you're not "tech-y".
- You want to automate with some systems but you don't know which ones are worth the investment.
- You feel like you're a natural healer or educator and you feel kind of salesy or icky at the thought of charging a fair rate for your time and skills.
- It seems like you either have enough time in the day to work with clients or work on your business - but not both.
- You're disorganized and creative, not a Type-A ball buster...so systems, lists, and tracking will never work for you.
Then you are 100% ready for the next step.
BUILD YOUR BUSINESS SYSTEM FRAMEWORK IN ONE AFTERNOON WITH NO PREVIOUS TECH EXPERTISE REQUIRED. [USING MY TEMPLATES]
The first step in making your wellness business more profitable is to implement some basic organization. Does that already make you want to click away from this screen? Then you need my help more than ever!
I have packaged up my Trello boards into downloadable templates that I explain in my video tutorial course. Don't know what Trello is? It's a FREE system that will help you automate and scale your business in two hours or less when you follow my step-by-step tutorials.
WORK 1:1 WITH A BUSINESS COACH WHO UNDERSTANDS YOUR NICHE TO CRAFT YOUR DREAM BIZ AND LIFESTYLE BY PURSUING YOUR PASSION.
Do you know what you want your business to look like but have no idea what the steps are to make it a reality? Or better yet, do you have no clue what to do with your skills or gifts to best serve (and attract) your ideal clients? Either way, I can help. Sometimes you just need someone with an outside perspective and knack for seeing a big picture strategy and breaking it down into manageable steps - and I'm your gal. Goal setting, systems and to-do lists are my love language.
You need a business coach who understands your specific niche and can help you streamline your current 1:1 client practice or help you realize your dream of creating digital products.
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT ME
In addition to being a wellness business strategist and system and productivity nerd, there are a few other things you should know about me:
I am a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP), die-hard foodie, online course creator and holistic entrepreneur, real estate broker and business owner, bossy mother, athleisure-wear enthusiast, world traveler, neurotic list maker, very outgoing homebody, lover of oxymorons and cucumber jalapeño margaritas, and sarcastic SOB.
- Certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner
- Licensed Real Estate Broker and self-employed since 2005
- Sociology - Law, Criminology & Deviance BA from the University of Minnesota (Go Gophers!)
- Graduate of the MN School of Bartending (Seriously.)
- 3+ years of sales experience selling Red Wing work boots & driving a Holiday Inn shuttle van (Just covering all the bases, here.)
- Small-time-back-alley black jack dealer and moderately accurate card counter (I used to be really fun.)
- Professional potato chip tester (see photo evidence.)
I believe that wELLNESS PROFESSIONALS need to support each other in the pursuit of CHANGING THE BUSINESS LANDSCAPE WITH OUR GIFTS AND KNOWLEDGE.
I believe that RUNNING A SCALABLE AND SUSTAINABLE WELLNESS BUSINESS (WITHOUT BURNOUT) IS ATTAINABLE FOR ANYONE THAT CAN FOLLOW A PROVEN SYSTEM.
I want to help you CREATE YOUR DREAM BUSINESS AND LIFESTYLE WITHOUT COMPROMISING YOUR SANITY OR YOUR BANK ACCOUNT BALANCE.
Have a question i haven't answered yet?
Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you in two shakes.