Have you been wondering why it seems so hard to lose weight or feel rested?
I am hearing this sooooo much, lately: "Why doesn't xxxxx work anymore? It always did when I was younger."
I hear ya. Loud and clear. I didn't used to have hangovers last 2 days, either, but that was then and this is now. #notfair
The reason this is even an issue is because weight gain, and immense fatigue, and hormone imbalances like thyroid disfunction or infertility are not their own issue. They are a symptom of an imbalance elsewhere. Just stick with me on this one: weight gain sucks, and I know this better than anyone, but it is an indication that something else is out of balance and needs attention. (Digestion, blood sugar, hormones, food intolerances, etc.)
So, the real question becomes: What is the root cause of my symptoms?
Well, let's find out, shall we???
I am so excited to dive into this topic with you guys in a free 5-Day Challenge starting tomorrow!
What is it?
A 5-day social media challenge that starts with a removal of some common inflammatory foods (grains, dairy, soy, sugar and alcohol.)
Each day has a specific lesson and easy action step to help you discover the root cause of your stalled weight loss, tummy troubles, fatigue, or hormonal imbalance.
Daily challenges delivered via live video and e-mail (whatever you prefer!)
Starts TOMORROW, Monday January 23rd!
- A 14 page #paleobossbabechallenge guide with dietary recommendations, symptom quizzes, and easy, personalized daily action steps.
- Instructions on how to test for food sensitivities, at home, for FREE!
- How to troubleshoot leaky gut, adrenal fatigue, why you're still not losing weight on Whole-30, and more!
Here's how to get started:
- Sign up for the challenge at the form below!
- Download the challenge guide (it will be sent directly to your inbox after you sign up!)
- Spread the word and ask your friends to join you by sharing the link or this blog post!
- Use the hashtag #paleobossbabechallenge so we can see what delicious meals you're eating, the progress you're making, and hold each other accountable!
- Get ready for the first lesson tomorrow, January 23rd!
This round of the challenge has ended.
To get notified when the next round of the Root Cause Challenge begins, enter your email below!